Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 3

How many days will it take to make it to goal? I don't know and it does not matter! What matters is what I am willing to do and continue to do each and every day to get there. I brought myself to this mess, and I can get myself out of it. No more lies to myself. I must be strict with myself. No more just this one time or I deserve this whatever the food might be since I have been so good on program. No more starting over on Mondays. No more looking away at the truth. No more good food bad food. No more on program off program. I deserve to be free of this fat prison I have lived in for the last 42+ yrs of my life! I am worthy of the gift of health. I aim to get mine back.

I know that feeling healthy and looking good is going to be so worth it. I can hardly wait for the day to come when I can walk free from pain. To donate my wheelchair and scooter to someone else in need. That my friends will be best day ever! Oh yeah, and shopping for some skinny jeans would be cool too LOL.

Until the next time, be well.

Linda~

No comments:

Post a Comment