Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tracking Tools

I recently found a great site sparkpeople.com. I have decided to use this site to track the food I eat. Honesty is the best policy, afterall, the only person I am cheating is myself. Another good reason to track my meals is it keeps it real for me. If I have a successful week, I can easily go back and track what I did to make the weight go down. If I gain, then I also have a way of tracking and eliminating the food culprits.

Losing weight takes a lot of hard work. For me, this weight loss journey is a full time job. It requires rigorous honesty, planning, preparing, and dedication. Each day I need to keep motivating myself to eat properly. It does not come natural to me. But I am not a quitter and I want to become healthy and be able to walk without pain again.

There is no softer. gentler, easier way to do lose the weight. If there was I would have found it by now. But I trust that I am exactly where I am supposed to be. That one day at a time, I can and will succeed. The only way I won't succeed is if I give up. That is something that I refuse to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment