Sunday, July 12, 2009

Finally out of the 380's

Friday I weighed in and to my surprise the scale said 379.6. Gosh, I have not seen that territory in a long time! It felt so good to be out of the 380's. It has taken me about 4 months of yo yo dieting to get to this weight. I start in April 2009 weighing in at 411 lbs. Weekends are always my downfall! If I am going to not eat healthy it is always on the weekend. For some reason, when the weekend comes I want to let loose and eat all the things I have not eaten during the weekday. This habit of going off my program on the weekends costs me physically and emotionally. I don't know how to eat like a normal person when I pick up the sugar and refined foods. With these foods I never feel full. This behavior is what has kept me from losing the weight I so desperately need to lose. For the food not to control me, I need to eat from whole foods. Meats, poultry, fish, non-starchy veggies, fruit. These are the only foods that I don't binge on!!

On a positive note: I am happy to be able to say that I finally had a clean weekend of eating this weekend. I did not romance the food this weekend. I pray that I keep this mindset which is the only way I am ever going to get to a healthy weight. Please keep me in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Linda~ I am so very proud of you! I hope that you find this blog to be a great way to journal and keep track of your progress and failures. You made it through your weekend! That is awesome! You also have had some really good weight loss! I am praying for you and can not wait to see you make it to your goal!

    ReplyDelete